Tyler Durden, from the movie Fight Club (10th greatest movie of all time by Empire magazine) is a character played by Brad Pitt, who a lot of creative people by the way, take his underlying philosophy very very seriously.
- No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
- I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let’s evolve, let the chips fall where they may.
- It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.
- You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your fucking khakis.
- People do it everyday, they talk to themselves… they see themselves as they’d like to be, they don’t have the courage you have, to just run with it.
- Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
- This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.
Which one is your favorite?