Sales and marketing is what makes or breaks businesses and most new entrepreneurs do not make it because they are not investing enough money and time in that area. If you are going to be in business you must do sales and marketing in some shape or form.
That is why we last weekend we sent out quite a few emails about our competition where you could win an iPad Mini by spending 60 seconds of your time. As I mentioned in at least 2 of those emails “action takers get rewarded”. Here are the numbers;
– 30 000 people were emailed 4 times.
– 120 000 emails sent out with an average opening rate of 20%
– 4500 Facebook shares
– 6000 page views of competition page
– 255 people watched competition video
– 356 people tweeted about the competition
and ONLY 30 people entered the competition!!!
What does that tell you?
Action takers get rewarded!
Congratulations to Magnus Kristiansen on winning the iPad Mini!
You can see the draw by clicking here
Webinar Replay: How to get your book to #1 on Amazon CLICK HERE
Game Changers on Netflix – Great lessons from Entrepreneurs
1) I love watching the background story of who they were BEFORE they “made it”
2) It shows you what kind of family they came from
3) You get insight into what habits they have and where there focus is and has been for a long period of time
It´s a great show and if you click the link above you can watch the show they made with Mark Cuban.
The I Ching or the Book of Changes by Richard Wilhelm
Yes, I do like eastern thinking and philosophies. In our modern world where we surround ourselves with electrical cars, smart phones and wireless gadgets I believe that the human fundamentals of success, health and happiness are exactly the same as they have been for the past 5000+ years. If we are looking for answers why not read a book that is ancient and still highly relevant!You can read more about I Ching here
18 Big Video Marketing Statistics and What They Mean for Your Business
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos pr.month, increasing the chances that your marketing message will be see by 45%
- 90% of online shoppers at a major retailer’s website who said they find video helpful in making shopping and buying decisions.
- 75% of executives who told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- 50% watch business-related videos on YouTube
- 65% visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video
- 16 minutes and 49 seconds, that’s how much time the average user spends watching online video ads every month.
Pocket Projector for iPhone 4 Devices
iPhone Projector to watch videos and office presentation on the go! I really wanted to buy one of these before Xmas, but choose to go for a more tradition projector. Have you got one of these? Do you recommend it?
Webinar Replay: How to get your book to #1 on Amazon CLICK HEREWe are considering having a bootcamp in NYC in late June. It would be a 3 day event where we would cover the core principled of Automation + Outsourcing = Freedom
Don’t be afraid to ask an expert for help
There is only so much information in a searchable, digital form. The rest is in people’s heads and can only be accessed through personal interactions.
Richard Branson on Turning an Idea Into a Business
The good news is that a great business starts with a great idea, so you’re already well on your way.
Enjoy the Best View in NYC
The 1000 Bucket List by Erlend Bakke
PS: If you want a signed copy of my 1# International Bestseller “Never Work Again”, all you have to do is write an honest short review of the book by clicking this link and email me a screenshot to email@example.com.