(Click image to watch or click this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7wcSyqW_sE)Make sure you’re setting goals physically, mentally and emotionally AND find your own personal balance so that you can live a fulfilled life. This is the most powerful process I know to create the momentum and plan to take you from where you are to where you want to be. – Tony RobbinsDownload the action guide here.
Download the audio to go along with the action guide.——————-
- 45% of Americans who usually make New Year’s Resolutions
- 17% of Americans who infrequently make New Year’s Resolutions
- 38% of Americans who absolutely never make New Year’s Resolutions
- 8% of people who are successful in achieving their resolution
- 49% who have infrequent success
- 245 who never succeed and fail on their resolution each year
- People who explicitly make resolutions are 10 times more likely to attain their goals than people who don’t explicitly make resolutions
iPad has always offered a uniquely simple yet immersive experience. And now with its expansive 12.9-inch Retina display, nearly double the CPU performance of iPad Air 2, and refined Multi‑Touch technology, iPad Pro adds another dimension to that experience. It’s not just larger. It’s an iPad that lets you be more creative and more productive — at a whole new scale.
5 Ways to Simplify Your Goal Setting
Setting goals doesn’t have to become an exercise in frustration. Once you have your vision in place (and that can take a bit of time) you have to take action. But what trips us up is taking action that doesn’t line up with what we want. Read more…How To Write Game Changing Goals In Six Easy Steps
What has been successful for me is just to cut through all the noise and develop a way of goal setting that is easy to follow, and doesn’t require hours and hours of your time. The quicker you can complete a list of your goals, the more likely you are not to overthink them. Read more…A Much Smarter Way to Manage Your Time
Before you know it, it’s time to go home and you’ve done nothing but move around from conference room to conference room, leaving you with the same amount of work you started with at the beginning of the day. Sigh. Read more…———————-
Run a Marathon for a Cause
104/1000 The Bucket List